Sunday, January 8, 2012

Work all week, play all weekend

Cole and I.

Every weekend you can find me supporting my man at shows ;) The picture below is from Cotton Eyed Joes 12/31/11.

Usually you can find me behind the merchandise table...but here as you can see I am on the front row having the time of my life.

When Cole is not playing anywhere we like to go do normal people stuff and hang out with friends. Here, we are at Stephen Harrell's house. Stephen is one of Cole's co-writers and it is nice to let loose and listen to some back porch pickin'!
Cole jamming with Brent Cobb and Brent's dad :) Brent is a writer who wrote "Tailgate Blues" by Luke Bryan.

Dating Cole has its perks :) I got to meet Joe Nichols!

As you can see I have busy weekends but I would not change it for the world :)

XOXO

More pictures to come




No comments:

Post a Comment