Monday, January 2, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Goodbye 2011!


Happy 2012!


WOW! What a year this has been! I spent Christmas with my family at my Grandparent's house. I must admit, I have the best family ever! This picture (above) is part of my family on Christmas. My Aunt, Grandmother, Mom, Me, and my Grandaddy.


This is my boyfriend, Cole, who joined us after spending Christmas with his family. Cole is probably the best boyfriend in the entire world, I know every girl says that, but mine is the best (lol). Cole gave me the prettiest green amethyst ring and a chi hair straightener, which was NEEDED ;)
Here is my ring! How pretty? I love jewelry so much and have wanted a pretty ring for a long time.

Another great part I love about Christmas is all of the fun parties everyone has. Above is a picture from the Hendley's annual "Tacky Christmas Sweater Party." Everyone had a great time sipping on egg nog and wine while enjoying some delicious finger foods. Of course, what is a Christmas party without the game Dirty Santa? The highlight of the game was when everyone exchanged gifts and one of the guys at the party opened a pair of chaps and decided to put them on with nothing on underneath! Out of respect for him, no pictures will be posted (even though a lot were taken by everyone).


New Year's Eve was spent at the beautiful Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach (above). Cole and his band played at a bar there called Cotton Eyed Joes for New Year's Eve. I must say, it was nice to get out of Albany and enjoy the nice Florida weather. We spent the entire weekend in Florida and I did not want to come back! I look forward to seeing what 2012 has in store for me :)

2 comments: