Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Couponing is not for old people!

I have been couponing for about a year now and I love it.  I have had a couple friends ask me how I do it and where I get my coupons.  I normally go to www.coupons.com and print manufacturer coupons.  Manufacturer coupons are either online or inserts in the Sunday newspaper.  I prefer clipping the inserts.  You can also find a couple of the inserts (Red Plum and Smart Source) online if you do not have access to a newspaper.

www.couponmom.com has awesome couponing tips and coupon match-ups for that week at most grocery stores in the country :)

Steps  How I coupon:
 
  • Get the weekly ad from your grocery store of choice.  I like Winn Dixie and Kroger because Winn Dixie has a lot of BOGO sales and fuel perks.  Kroger has a "digital coupon" option where you can go to www.kroger.com and load coupons onto your Kroger Plus card straight from their website.  Love it!
  • Next you need to get your manufacturer coupons and match up with what is on sale at the store
  • After you get all of your manufacture coupons, flip through the weekly ad and the store's website to see if there are any store coupons.  You can always put a store coupon with a manufacture coupon (this is called "stacking").
  • Always Always ALWAYS make a list before going to the store.  Now you have your weekly ad, coupons, and list.  Go in the store and save money! I always save at least half of my grocery bill by couponing.
 
You can


No comments:

Post a Comment