Sunday, March 11, 2012

My weekend

This weekend has been extremely busy! On Friday Cole played an acoustic show at a bar called Floyd's in Americus, GA. I went and had a blast listening to my boyfriend and having a few drinks with friends. Saturday Cole had a show for an organization in downtown Albany at the Hilton Garden Inn which was fun! Oh and we got out in time to see one of Cole's friends at the State Theatre, Corey Smith (I'm a big fan) perform! He's awesome! Sunday we got up and went to my church, Life Christian, and heard a great message. After church I went with Cole to his band practice. Tuesday we are leaving for Nashville and I cannot wait!

Just another musician's girlfriend type of weekend!

If this blog is formatted funny, it is the first one I wrote on my iPhone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment